Lexmark to showcase new retail technology solutions at RBTE
Lexmark to debut new colour devices in the UK
- Lexmark International, Inc., will exhibit a variety of Retail Solutions, ranging from print and digital signage to the automation and streamlining of logistics processes, at this year’s Retail Business Technology Expo (RTBE) at the Olympia in London. Visit Lexmark’s booth 410 for demonstrations between 9-10 March.
- Lexmark’s Digital Endcap solution will also be on show at RBTE. Designed to help retailers increase the accuracy of in-storage signage execution, the solution enables retailers to move inventory, ensure proper brand representation and increase revenue.
- Complementing the Retail Solutions on show, will be the opportunity to view Lexmark’s next generation A4 colour lasers devices, which deliver one of the higher toner capacities and lead the industry in long life imaging components.
- With the introduction of a new tablet-like interface, this line of printers provide unrivalled usability and, driven by a powerful quad processor, the new models possess one of the fastest print and copy speeds in their respective A4 classes.
- Visit Lexmark’s booth 410 for demonstrations between 9-10 March.
“We enjoyed attending RBTE last year and are looking to demonstrate the best of what we have to offer again this time around. This is the perfect place for us to show the immense benefits our technology can provide retailers, together with the depth of our offering including our ground-breaking colour products, which are on show for the first time in the UK,” said Danny Molhoek, General Manager, North West Europe. “Lexmark is always looking for innovative ways to improve our product range, and we believe that our next-generation series of devices truly represent the best technology available in the market.”