Deadline extended as entries roll in for VM Christmas Awards at Retail Design Expo 2017
Due to overwhelming demand, the deadline for the inaugural VM Christmas Awards at Retail Design Expo 2017, Europe’s leading annual event for the retail design, marketing, visual merchandising and architecture industry, has been extended until 17th January 2017.
With well over 100 entries already submitted, the initiative is unique in being devoted to the critical importance of Christmas displays, the impartiality of the judging and the extensive publicity the winners and shortlisted entries will receive.
“This really does illustrate how important VM is to the entire retail sector,” says Retail Design Expo Event Director, Annie Swift. “To have well over 100 entries, submitted by brands, retailers, VM suppliers and agencies from around the world, proves just how vital VM is in driving customer interest and sales.”
Entries for the event include projects from across the UK, US, Europe, Australia and as far afield as the Philippines. Projects which featured in stores during the Christmas 2016 trading period are eligible for entry.
The judging panel for the awards includes:
- Paul Wilkins, Head of Visual and Store Design, Space NK
- Liz Silvester, Head of Visual Identity, Liberty
- Adrienne Davitt, VM Director, The Body Shop International
- Sandrine Gravsholt, Retail Design and Visual Merchandising Director, Lancôme and Clarisonic
- Rachel Andrews, Head of Visual Merchandising, Office
- Joanna Galanis, VM & Display Director, Browns
- Matthew Valentine, Editor, Retail Design World
All shortlisted entries will be displayed at Retail Design Expo 2017 and the winners will be announced at a glittering ceremony during the event.
The dates for Retail Design Expo 2017 are May 8th & 9th. For more information visit www.retaildesignexpo.com