Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management close for entries Friday 4th March 2016
Businesses, charities and local authorities have until midday on Friday 4th March to showcase their efforts in recycling and reuse by entering the 2016 Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management.
The awards are free to enter, by submitting a 500 word summary. The eleven categories which celebrate innovative and creative recycling achievements are:
- Retail Recycling Champion, sponsored by Smart Solutions
- Circular Economy Success
- Waste Management Initiative in the Commercial and Public Sector, sponsored by Egbert Taylor Group
- Design of a Waste Management Facility, sponsored by ESA
- Collection Crew of the Year, sponsored by UKWSL
- The Best Community Recycling Initiative
- Recycling Business of the Year, sponsored by Ceris Burns International
- Civic Amenity Site of the Year, sponsored by REPIC
- The Best Local Authority Recycling Initiative, sponsored by Hadfield
- Local Authority Recycling Champion, sponsored by Biffa
- Zero Waste Platinum Award, sponsored by Wastecare
The glittering awards ceremony, takes place on Thursday 19th May 2016 at the prestigious five-star Landmark Hotel, London. Starting with a drinks reception sponsored by Wastepack, the awards will be hosted by TV presenter and film star, Charlotte Hawkins.
For the full list of criteria and entry guidelines or to book your place at the awards, please visit http://www.awardsforexcellence.co.uk or contact Katie Steed at Environment Media Group by emailing Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7633 4522.