2016 everywoman Forum supported by EMC and Worldpay
The 2016 everywoman Forum supported by EMC and Worldpay is the largest event of its kind in EMEA for women in technology – a day of learning and inspiration, bringing together over 600 women who are aspiring to advance their careers and become future leaders.
Attendees will be a mix of talented, ambitious women who occupy technology roles across all industry sectors as well as those women performing a vast range of job functions in successful technology companies across EMEA and globally.
Date: Tuesday 23 February 2016
Venue: London Hilton, 22 Park Lane, London W1K 1BE
Time: 8:30am – 5pm
- Nicole Vanderbilt, VP International, Etsy (keynote speaker)
- Tanya Channing, HR Director for Group Technology and Engineering, Worldpay
- Emer Timmons, President of BT Global services UK
- Jacqueline de Rojas, VP and General Manager, Citrix Systems UK & Tech UK President
- Naomi Climer, Vice President of Sony Professional Solutions and President, The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Jackie Glenn, VP, Global Chief Diversity Officer, EMC Corporation
- Mark Q McLane, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Barclays
- Michael Keegan, Chairman of Fujitsu, UK & Ireland
- Jacky Wright, Vice President of Strategic Enterprise and Services, Microsoft
- Dr Alison Vincent, Chief Technology Officer, Cisco UK and Ireland
- Emily Forbes, Co-founder, Seenit
- Alicia Navarro, CEO & Co-Founder, Skimlinks
Delegates can also attend inspirational masterclasses focusing on career development and leadership, panel discussions, interactive sessions and have the opportunity to network and interact with industry experts and peers throughout the day.
A detailed agenda for the forum can be found here